Since opening in 1999, Intellenet has been a top performing (top 25%) office in the MRINetwork (Management Recruiters International), the largest recruitment organization in the world.
Intellenet is a Top 10 Cyber Security Executive Search Firm specializing in building out information technology teams and firms.
We fill two kinds of roles:
- Customer Facing Roles for cyber security vendors on a permanent placement basis. Scroll down to learn how we can help build out your sales and marketing team this year!
- Security Engineers with CISOs on a contract basis. Scroll down to learn how we can help top grade your information security team this year!
Hire Customer Facing Professionals – Permanent Placements
Intellenet builds out information technology firms with the top sales and marketing professionals in the industry.
We fill C-level and individual contributor roles including:
- Sales Professionals (Direct or Channel)
- Sales Engineers
- Product Managers/Product Marketing
- Customer Success Pros
Our philosophy is succinct: It’s all about talent! No company can expect to beat the competition unless it has the best human capital. Our executive recruiting consultants have one focus: find the “employed non-looker,” the passive candidate who is an “A” player and bring them to you, our client.
Hire Security Engineers – Contract Staffing
Intellenet can help your company reduce fixed hiring costs and relieve hiring stress by providing skilled security engineers on contract for entire projects on an as needed basis.
Some of the roles we fill include:
- SIEM/Splunk Engineers
- Identity Management Engineers/Developers
- Incident Responders
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Management Engineers
- GRC Consultants
Our consultants are experts in their field and are trained and certified to assess compliance with a number of different industry and government requirements including:
- ISO 27001-2
They are available to assist your team for short or long-term assignments. We pride ourselves in promptly filling your urgent contract needs and offer full transparency to both clients and contractors.
Contract Staffing is a short term solution for your long term goals. Our team of talented recruiters will work to find you the ideal candidate for your temporary need. Contract workers provide flexibility and expertise to solve your challenges with surprising speed. Contractors can make an impact on projects, expertly fill temporary openings and provide special skills or experience when and where you need it.
- Speed: Don’t let unexpected resignations, hiring freezes, and long, complex hiring processes bring your organization to a crawl with over-worked staff and impossible to reach objectives. Turn to contract or contract-to-hire solutions to quickly acquire the skills and experience you need!
- Talent: Whatever your immediate need is, we have the ability and capacity to help. Our recruiters have access to highly skilled professionals from a broad range of industries across the world.
- Results: Don’t let skill gaps, inexperience, or unexpected circumstances negatively impact your results. Bring on experienced contractors who will help keep your critical operations running and your results on track.
- Flexibility: Contractors are available for assignment lengths ranging from a few days to multiple years. Just tell us the assignment start date and the skill sets / experience you’re looking for your perfect candidate to possess. We will handle the rest!
- Trust: Our recruiters often have experience in the industries they recruit and undergo an extensive training program. It is their job to find and present you with the best candidates the market has to offer. Supported by the world’s largest search and recruitment organization, our staff is prepared to deliver the staffing solutions you need for as long as you need them.
Our consultants are experts in their field and available to assist your team for short or long-term assignments – they may just be the best way to get the job done NOW before you are breached again!
We have 18+ years’ experience building out cyber security teams across North America. This means, we can walk you into any major city in the country and start by calling people we’ve known for the last 5-10 years who we know to be exceptional and sell them your story!
It’s a reality that the candidate shortage will continue to grow worse in the upcoming years. For that reason you’ll find exceptional value in partnering with a search firm that will recruit only the best talent. Our team here at Intellenet provides clients with the tools they need to offset this shortage and meet hiring needs.
We will continue to be relentless in our goal of providing our clients with the “A” talent they deserve and expect. We pride ourselves in promptly filling your hiring needs and offer full transparency to both clients and candidates.
Ready to Get Started or Learn More?
We welcome the opportunity to give you all the details of our services and to customize a solution to meet your specific needs. Call us or email for more information.
Tom Crahen started his recruiting business in 1999. Tom is a veteran of the industry (McAfee, and a firm now part of Netscout) and considers himself a recovering product manager. He was named a top producing owner by MRI in the Pacific Region for 2015. He is very proud of the repeat business he does with clients based on consistent delivery of great talent and the integrity to walk away from bad business. Tom is a fitness aficionado, technology enthusiast and proud dad of 2 young sons, ages 10 and 13.
Andrew was recently promoted to Account Executive for exceptional performance as a Project Coordinator. He dominates as Ping Pong king in the office and carries this same philosophy and aggressiveness in obtaining top talent. He is a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, loves cooking, road & mountain biking, volleyball, weight training, and video games.
Abra is native to the Northeast with a background in Psychology and Recruitment. She handles Marketing & Operations for the firm as well as internal hiring. She is the go-to girl for crises and loves hiking, camping, beach fun, reading, and board games.